WHAT CAN I BUY AND SELL ON PGS?
We’re an online marketplace dedicated to servicing the needs of hunters, law enforcement, competitive and recreational shooters, and competitive and recreational archers. As such, we provide a platform for the buying and selling of related equipment, including:
- Low visibility gear
Our admins review every listing created on PGS before it goes live, so you’ll only see (and be able to sell) relevant gear.
HOW DO I BUY AND SELL ON PGS?
- To sell an item, you can create a listing, aka an ‘ad’.
- When buying items, you can filter your results by searching up a specific item or using the drop-down menu under the search bar. You can then also sort items by price and condition
- And to buy a listed item, you’ll need to message the seller and work out the details with them
For more specific information, head to our Tips for Buyers/Sellers page
HOW DO I FIND A GUN RANGE OR CLUB?
Check out our ranges and clubs directory.
There, you’ll find a list of pistol and rifle ranges, including their trading hours, locations, and contact details. You can filter your results by location to find the range nearest to you.
WHAT ARE THE PRIVACY AND MESSAGING PROTOCOLS?
To protect the privacy of our users, PGS listings will only display your suburb and state and your phone number if you’ve opted to provide one. If you find an interested buyer, you can use our private messaging feature to send them your pick-up address of choice and your best contact number and/or email address.
Please be respectful when messaging sellers and buyers. If you’re rude or hostile, you may be reported, and we might have to deactivate your account.
Mind the information you give buyers and sellers.
- We recommend only providing necessary details like preferred pick up address, email, and phone number.
- We also recommend not using your private residential address for pick up.
- DO NOT give other users your credit card or bank account details.